Our great customers want to work with you!
That’s right! We are a busy shop and have no end of work to be completed by our staff. Could you be one of us? If you are currently employed, with excellent customer service skills, and a strong understanding of automotive technology with the ability to relay information from the customer to the Service Technicians to ensure each vehicle is repaired properly, this job may be for you.
We are looking for a Service Advisor to join our team and act as a liaison between our customers and our Service Technicians. Service Advisor responsibilities include greeting customers, listening to their needs, and scheduling appointments. You may also set up rental cars and also work with insurance companies. Ultimately, you work directly with customers to understand their needs, keep them informed and up to date with the status of their repairs and provide our Service Technicians with the information required to provide excellent service.
Service Advisor responsibilities include:
- Greeting customers, listening to their needs, asking questions to gather more information, and scheduling service and repairs.
- Consulting with technicians about necessary repairs and alternatives.
- Using your knowledge to sell or provide customers with in-depth information about available parts and service options.
Requirements and skills
- Currently employed
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication expertise
- Proficiency with industry-specific software
- Work experience as a Service Advisor or similar role
- A strong understanding of automotive technology and the automotive industry
- Strong organizational, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Service Advisor
Why you want to work with us:
- We have all the latest equipment, scanners, and software – we are dedicated to buying the best we can get
- Our team has years of experience and loves to teach what they have learned
- We have lots of room to work in
- Great pay plans and benefits
- Technical training is available to advance your skills
- Monday to Friday – no weekends
- A nice mix of vehicles
- Training to work on what you haven’t and increase your confidence
- Excellent review rankings from customers – 4.9 Average
- We like to think differently than the average shop
- We are rigid on quality but not on procedure
- Answer questions about service outcomes, schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-off and pick-up
- Provide customers with information and advice on warranty protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading in versus fixing their car
- Manage and oversee workflow and scheduling
- Call customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Maintain positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business
Who are we looking for to help keep our customers happy? A Service Advisor who is eager to work with customers to understand their needs, but they also work with Auto Mechanics to ensure the customer’s vehicle receives the required services. Yes, we have some qualifications to work here, but nothing that you wouldn’t expect if you are the right person. Curious enough to find out more about us? Give us a call, and let’s spend a few minutes to see if we are a fit for each other. You have nothing to lose except a few minutes of your time or the chance of a better place to work if you don’t make the call.