Now Hiring an ASE Certified Technician
Are you an experienced ASE-trained technician? Then Foothill Auto Service is the team you want to join!
Who are we? We are family-owned and operated and offer a range of company benefits to our team members, such as production bonuses, paid vacation, paid medical insurance, paid major holidays, and a 5-day workweek.
At Foothill Auto Service, our technicians work closely to solve problems, meet deadlines, and deliver outstanding results on each vehicle that comes through our shop during regular working hours. We provide state-of-the-art technology, a clean shop, and a quality working environment and always encourage continuing education. You will also enjoy a great range of company benefits, including paid vacation, medical, and six paid major holidays. At Foothill Auto Service, you will be part of our team that brings out the best in every vehicle. We’ll bring out the best in you too. You will also enjoy a great range of company benefits, including paid vacation, medical, and six paid major holidays.
Duties include, but are not limited to, suspension work, electrical repairs, engine repairs, steering and suspension work; heating and air conditioning, inspection and documentation of tires, brakes, batteries, and fluids; oil changes, replacement of air filters; and more.
Our technicians work in a fast-paced environment where the motivation for customer safety is vital. Your safety is important to us at Foothill Auto Service, too; we look after you how you look after our cars. If you have your own tools, are skilled in diagnostics, can perform multiple duties in a fast-paced environment, provide outstanding customer service, and be willing to meet Foothill Auto Service workplace cleanliness and organization standards, then this is the job for you. Each ASE Certified Automotive Technician team member at Foothill Auto Service is committed to ensuring every vehicle that comes through our shop is one that our customers can rely on.
What You Will Do
- Service, diagnose, and repair vehicles to ensure customers drive away feeling safe and at ease
- Work as a team to solve technical problems quickly and effectively
- Enhance your skills as an automotive technician with a broad range of domestic and foreign vehicles
- Follow and promote high standards of safety, cleanliness, and organization
- Foothill Auto Service wants you to produce your best work with customer safety in mind. We provide the state-of-the-art equipment you need to get the job done.
- At Foothill Auto Service, we believe a good technician is more than a technical expert; you are also a great communicator.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5-years or more experience and ASE accreditation in one or more of the following: engine repair, steering and suspension, breaks, heating and air conditioning (including refrigerants and recycling)
- Knowledge of health and safety compliance
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina
- Ability to lift heavy objects and walk and stand for extended periods
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
About Foothill Auto Service Foothill Auto Service specializes in delivering the honest, transparent, and high-integrity experience our customers want and deserve. Our fantastic team works together to deliver quality customer experiences; our customers become like family to us. Along the way, we help our technicians grow their careers and achieve their best at work and in their community by providing the best continuing education opportunities. Foothill Auto Service is an equal-opportunity and drug-free employer. Every qualified candidate receives consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.